Wash winter’s grit & road salt away and enjoy the Spring weather in your clean ride!
Spring cleaning checklist:
• Undercarriage flush – With the onset of spring, all car owners should have their car’s undercarriage flushed.
• De-grunge – To remove grunge you need to wash your car with a strong detergent; most car wash solutions do not have the strength to cut through the dirt. Try a solution of 1 ounce of dish-washing detergent to 3 gallons of cool water to wash your car.
• Clean and Seal – If your car’s paint feels rough, you need a cleaner. If your paint has scuffs and scratches, you need a heavier polish.
• Treat – If your car has a leather or vinyl interior, it needs to be treated before the onset of summer’s heat.
• Dashboard Shine the dashboard with a clean fabric softener sheet. The anti-static elements will help repel dust from the dashboard.
• Chrome & Windows – To clean chrome & glass, sprinkle Baking Soda on a damp rag, scrub, & rinse clean.
• Hubcaps – To clean dirt & grime from hubcaps, spray with Scrubbing Bubbles cleaner. Let sit for 15 seconds and rinse clean.