Timing Belts & Chains
The timing belt drives the camshaft(s) in the engine. The camshaft(s) cause the intake and exhaust valves to open and close at the right time in relationship to the piston movement so that your engine will run properly. If you are experiencing any of the symptoms below, call, schedule an appointment online, or stop in today!
- Difference in engine sound during cranking
- “Service Engine Soon” light on with related timing codes
- Noise from the front -engine cover
- No-Start or difficulty starting
- Service Interval. No symptoms
- Coolant flush if the system is opened up for the procedure
- Oil Change
- Software Relearn
- Water pump replacement
- Replace the belt at the recommended interval
Coupons accepted at this address:
Click the 'Print coupon' button to print an individual coupon, or select multiple coupons and click the 'Print selected coupons' link to print only selected coupons. To save ink, the rest of the page will be blank. If you wish to print all coupons, click the 'Select All' link and then click the 'Print selected coupons' link.