Shock Absorbers & Struts
Shocks and/or struts control spring oscillations. A spring that is not properly controlled can cause a rough and unstable ride. If you are experiencing any of the below symptoms, stop in, call or schedule an appointment online today to see your Car-X Man!
- The vehicle may bounce excessively after going over a bump
- The tires may be worn showing signs of cupping, or scalloping which occurs when tires don’t track straight on the pavement.
- The suspension system may be worn
- The shocks/struts may require replacement
- Struts may need the upper bearing and/or mount replaced
- Tires may need to be rotated or replaced
- The springs and ride height should be checked
- The shocks and struts should be inspected at regular intervals
- The springs, suspension, and ride heights should be inspected at the same time
Coupons accepted at this address:
Click the 'Print coupon' button to print an individual coupon, or select multiple coupons and click the 'Print selected coupons' link to print only selected coupons. To save ink, the rest of the page will be blank. If you wish to print all coupons, click the 'Select All' link and then click the 'Print selected coupons' link.