Exhaust & Muffler Repair
- Car is noticeably louder
- Loss of power
- The check engine light is on
- Replacement of system parts. Cutting and welding of parts and replacement of hangers.
- Replacement of all gaskets
- Engine diagnostic if catalytic converter had failed
- Replacement of oxygen sensors due to rust
- Avoid short trips
- To protect the catalytic converter, you should get your car checked out as soon as the check engine light comes on
- Maintain the system by having it checked during routine maintenance and repair even small problems such as broken exhaust hangers
Coupons accepted at this address:
Click the 'Print coupon' button to print an individual coupon, or select multiple coupons and click the 'Print selected coupons' link to print only selected coupons. To save ink, the rest of the page will be blank. If you wish to print all coupons, click the 'Select All' link and then click the 'Print selected coupons' link.