Wash winter’s grit & road salt away and enjoy the Spring weather in your clean ride!
[one_fourth_last]Spring cleaning checklist
• Undercarriage flush With the onset of spring, all car owners should have their car’s undercarriage flushed.
• De-grunge To remove grunge you need to wash your car with a strong detergent; most car wash solutions do not have the strength to cut through the dirt. Try a solution of 1 ounce of dish-washing detergent to 3 gallons of cool water to wash your car.
• Clean and seal If your car’s paint feels rough, you need a cleaner. If your paint has scuffs and scratches, you need a heavier polish.
• Treat If your car has a leather or vinyl interior, it needs to be treated before the onset of summer’s heat.
• Dashboard Shine the dashboard with a clean fabric softener sheet. The antistatic elements will help repel dust from the dashboard.
• Chrome & Windows To clean chrome & glass, sprinkle Baking Soda on a damp rag, scrub, & rinse clean.
• Hubcaps To clean dirt & grime from hubcaps, spray with Scrubbing Bubbles cleaner. Let sit for 15 seconds and rinse clean.
Get Spring maintenance tips specifically for your vehicle http://www.carx.com/think-spring-part-one/