AN UPDATE FROM YOUR CAR-X MAN REGARDING ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES
April 7, 2020
Dear Valued Guest,
Keeping you and our teammates safe is our main priority. If you need auto repairs, but are unsure about visiting, let me put you at ease about some of the extra measures we are taking to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
First, we’re offering key drop service and curbside drop off service to limit contact. If you are using the key drop and need new tires or tire service, please also leave the wheel lock key in the cup holder or other visible place.
You can schedule your service before dropping your vehicle off by calling or making an appointment on-line at https://www.carx.com/request-an-appointment.
If you do come into the store, we ask that you stand 6 ft. from the counter, marked by a line, as a precaution for our teammates and other guests. Please wait until called forward by the store manager. When you approach the counter, we have asked teammates to step back when possible. Please don’t be offended; this is for everyone’s safety. If possible, we would ask that you use your own pen to sign paperwork. Of course, we can provide a new or disinfected one if you need.
Here are additional steps we are taking for everyone’s health and safety:
- We continue our enhanced daily cleaning procedures, including disinfection of steering wheels and door handles during check-in and check-out.
- We continue to follow the CDC recommendations for social distancing, hand washing, and self-isolation for anyone who has cold or flu symptoms (and ask that you do the same).
- Our guest lounge areas have either been closed or rearranged to place chairs 6 ft. apart.
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use while in store.
- We will continue to monitor events as they develop and keep you informed.
We would like to thank you for letting us be your automotive partner through this difficult time. We are an essential business, available to serve any of your auto and tires needs. Don’t forget that we include a free tire rotation with every oil change.
As always, we strive to deliver 5-star service—work done right, on time, every time. Please let us know how we did. Our dedicated team of automotive professionals will continue to provide exceptional and essential support during this time of great need.
Your Car-X Man