Oil Change Service
Routine oil changes protect your engine by keeping mechanical components lubricated to prevent wear and heat build-up due to friction. Go too long between oil changes and your oil turns to sludge. Metal scrapes metal causing increased friction and elevates your engines operating temperature.
You can quickly setup an appointment online at Carx.com, no matter what time it is… or give us a call.
- Filter changed
- Oil removed and replaced
- Suspension points greased
- Fluids, air in tires and safety items checked
- Less Emissions
- Maintains The Manufacturer’s Warranty on Your Vehicle
- Improved Gas Mileage
- Extended Engine Life
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Quality Assurance Guarantee
- Lubricate Joints
- Change Filter
- Multi-point Inspection
- Change your oil and filter according to your owner’s manual.
- Most vehicles need an oil change every 3,000-5,000 miles.
- Some newer vehicles have an oil life monitoring system and message center that tells you when it’s time to change the oil. Refer to your owner’s manual for more information on the maximum recommended number of miles or months between oil changes.
Should I Use Conventional or Synthetic Oil?
Today’s full synthetic and synthetic-mineral blends are great for tough conditions such as stop-and-go driving, frequent trips, and towing. For engine fills and top-offs, they are considered equivalent or superior to conventional oil. Many newer car and truck models specify synthetic oil. Car-X recommends you consult your owner’s manual for oil specifications and a maintenance schedule. Or, speak to your Car-X Tire & Auto technician about the best brand and grade for your car or truck and type of driving.
Watch this quick video to learn more about Conventional VS. Synthetic Oil.
Coupons accepted at this address:
Click the 'Print coupon' button to print an individual coupon, or select multiple coupons and click the 'Print selected coupons' link to print only selected coupons. To save ink, the rest of the page will be blank. If you wish to print all coupons, click the 'Select All' link and then click the 'Print selected coupons' link.