Lifetime Warranty On Brake Pads/Shoes!
To keep yourself and others safe, it is important to adhere to regular brake service and maintenance. Routine inspections and maintenance are essential for all brake system components. At Car-X, our certified technicians use top quality parts and offer best in business assurances that our workmanship and parts are second to none. If you need brakes you can quickly setup an appointment below 24/7.
- Scheduled brake maintenance keeps you safe.
- Periodic inspections help you plan brake repairs and spread out your cost.
- Replacing brake pads or shoes is less expensive than replacing damaged rotors or drums.
- Longer lifespan of the brakes
- Cars require service between 25,000 and 45,000 miles; between 20,000 and 30,000 miles on your new truck or SUV.
- Have your Car-X Man check your brakes at least every 6,000 miles. That’s approximately every other oil change.
- Brake fluid should be changed sometime between 24,000 and 36,000 miles, or according to your owner’s manual.
What Can Car-X Do For You?
- The brake pads and shoes may be replaced
- The rotors and drums may need to be resurfaced and or replaced depending on condition
- The hydraulics may need to be serviced such as calipers, hoses, and wheel cylinders
- The brake system may need to be bled to remove air
- The ABS system may also need to be worked on during brake service
We Brake It To You Gently
Call or request an appointment online for brake repair.
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Quality Assurance Guarantee
- Lifetime Guarantee on Brakes
- Free Brake Inspections
Coupons accepted at this address:
Click the 'Print coupon' button to print an individual coupon, or select multiple coupons and click the 'Print selected coupons' link to print only selected coupons. To save ink, the rest of the page will be blank. If you wish to print all coupons, click the 'Select All' link and then click the 'Print selected coupons' link.